- 2 fresh shiitake mushrooms (cut cubes)
- 50gm white rice
- 60gm chicken breast (chop minced)
- Wash the ingredients and cut them into small pieces.
- Soak the white rice in clear water for about 15 minutes to achieve a quick cook effect.
- Preheat the jar by pouring some hot water into the jar and shake it well. Leave it for about 5 minutes before pouring the water out.
- Soak the minced chicken in hot water for about 3 minutes (mainly to remove the smell of chicken and achieve bactericidal effect)
- Place the minced chicken into the preheated jar followed by other ingredients.
- Pour hot water (98°C - 100°C) into the jar and cover them. Shake it for about 30 seconds (mainly to heat all the ingredients evenly).
- After 2 hours, you may enjoy your Chicken Mushroom Porridge.