- 40gm dried longan
- 40gm/1pcs dried snow fungus
- 20gm dried wolfberry
- 5pcs dried date
- 30gm honey block
- Wash all the dried longan, dried date, wolfberry & snow fungus.
- After that, you may soak the snow fungus in clear water for about 15 minutes to soften it as it will be easier to be cut into pieces.
- Preheat the jar by pouring some hot water into the jar.
- Shake it well and place it for 5 minutes before pouring it out.
- Put all the ingredients into the food jar together with boiling water (98°C-100°C).
- Cover and shake for 30 seconds (mainly to get the hot water and all the ingredients to be evenly heated).
- You may enjoy your Longan Tong Sui after 1 and a half hours.