- 80gm fresh honeydew (cut into small cubes for blend)
- 10gm fresh honeydew (cut small pieces for garnishing)
- 10gm sago (green)
- 1 scope ice cream (vanilla)
- 5pcs ice cubes
- Wash the ingredients and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat up the sago in the jar for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take out the sago and soak them into ice water.
- Blend the Ice cream, the honeydew and ice cubes until the ice cube become paste/smoothie.
- After done, you may pour it into the jar together with some small pieces of honeydew cubes and sago.
- After adding them, you may enjoy your freshly blend Honeydew Sago.