- ½ sweet red potato (cut into cubes)
- ½ sweet yellow potato (cut into cubes)
- 50gm dried longan
- 50gm honey block
- Wash the ingredients and cut them into small pieces.
- Preheat the jar by pouring some hot water into the jar.
- After that, shake it well and place it for 5 minutes before pouring the water out.
- Put in all the ingredients into the jar and add boiling water (98°C-100°C) into the jar.
- Cover and shake for 30 seconds (mainly to get the hot water and all the ingredients to be evenly heated).
- You may enjoy your Sweet Potato Soup after 2 hours.