- ½ fresh sweet corn (cut into half)
- ½ fresh carrot (cut into cubes)
- 5pcs dried date
- 60gm chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- Wash the ingredients and cut them into small pieces.
- Preheat the jar by pouring some hot water into the jar. Shake it well and place it for 5 minutes before pouring it out.
- Separate the chicken pieces and soak them in hot water for 3 minutes (mainly to remove the smell of the chicken and achieve bactericidal effect)
- After 3 minutes, place the chicken into the preheated jar followed by other ingredients.
- Pour in hot water (98C-100C).
- Cover and shake for 30 seconds (mainly to get the hot water and all ingredients to be evenly heated).
- After 2 hours, you may enjoy your Chinese Sweet Corn Soup.